• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Few races with Indy 600

Brett

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Indy SP LE 600
2005 XC SP 600
1996 XCR 440 SP
1989 Indy Sport 340
Had a bit of snow down, so we decided to have a few friendly races. I still have a bit more work to do as far as clutching goes. The Yamaha vipers are strong runners out of the box.

That there is with 21-42 gearing and nsp clutch setup with Dalton qap 2s. Still need some more testing with that setup as I was only turning 7800 rpm.

Does your assault have the p2 or team secondary? The assaults will take a stock indy by about two lengths from our testing with the p2.

Since this year was a bad year for snow I didn't test the P2 at all. Was to busy with other things.
But, testing the P2 of past vs team tss-04 had better results with the P2 for sure.
With the P2 I was able to run softer springs vs tss-04, and seen better mph too. This winter more testing with the P2 for sure.

I was impressed with that Viper. Only one I have been around is all stock, and around 90 it flattens out. Who is NSP

Northstar performance

The thing is, what was posted on here a year ago is free public knowledge concerning clutching,gearing,etc...

Back
Top Bottom