• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Fuel gauge issues after recall

airflite1

I just got back from a ride last night and checked how far off my gauge is. It showed 20% and wouldn't quite hold 5 gallons, on my XCR. My wife's VR1 still showed 100%. I'm hearing this is a common problem after getting the update done, anyone else have this problem?

I saw that thread elsewhere, reluctant to bring mine in now :oops:

My fuel gauge was inaccurate from day one. Got the recall done and updated the flash for trails and firmware, they said it had a lot of fixes for known bugs. Fuel gauge has worked accurately since.

I’d make sure you have the most recent flash that’s available oNline. This was on my 850 VR1

My fuel gauge was inaccurate from day one. Got the recall done and updated the flash for trails and firmware, they said it had a lot of fixes for known bugs. Fuel gauge has worked accurately since.

I’d make sure you have the most recent flash that’s available oNline. This was on my 850 VR1
Thanks

Good to hear, glad that worked. The site said this update fixed a lot of things. So far I haven't had any issues this year since the update.

Back
Top Bottom