• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Gates belts

MR INDY

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
32 yeras
Snowmobile
2016 Pro S 800 switchback
Bought two gates carbon belts (44c4553) for my 2012 switch 800 to replace the Polaris 115 measured them 1.466 and 1.443 widest I've seen from a Polaris belt was 1.41 hopefully pick up couple mph out of the deal oh best part around $125.00 Canadian each

Bought two gates carbon belts (44c4553) for my 2012 switch 800 to replace the Polaris 115 measured them 1.466 and 1.443 widest I've seen from a Polaris belt was 1.41 hopefully pick up couple mph out of the deal oh best part around $125.00 Canadian each
NICE... Where did you find the Gates belts at?

Local parts supplier i work in the automotive industry bought it through them

Make sure you have your clutch to sheave clearance set for these belts cause there a little wider.Rockon

Thanks Brock that's what I thought I just spoke to Indy Dan I needed a new primary(electric start) bought a take off primary clutch and his adjustable weights from him and having him balance it and called him and told him my finding on the width he told me he was going to order a gates belt so he could set the proper clearance

Back
Top Bottom