• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Getting horrible service from Polaris!

PoPoMan

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2022 xcr850
I bought a 2022 Indy XCR850 and at 500 miles the engine blew due to a faulty fuel pump. I went with out a sled the rest of the Winter and they still have not shipped the fuel pump to my dealer! It is July (almost August) and this happened last December. I know Polaris is making new sleds and shipping them,,,,,how about taking care of the people who bought a sled over a year ago and hardly got to ride it!!!!!! I'm a bit mad if you can't tell...

I understand your frustration with the delayed fuel pump replacement for your 2022 Indy XCR850. Contact your dealer and Polaris customer support to inquire about the status and express your concerns. Document your interactions, and if necessary, research local lemon laws or seek legal advice. Persistence is key in resolving this issue.

Back
Top Bottom