• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

How do you set up axys pro s rear suspension to your weight?

Cason Schmutzer

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
10 years
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris Switchback Pro S 800 137
I have a 2016 Polaris Switchback Pro S 800 137. I was wondering how to set up my rear spring for my weight. I weigh 175lbs.

You talking about the center shock directly under where you sit? If so, that has always been a bit of trial and error in order to establish the proper ski pressure you like. Maybe the owners manual talks about stock settings for spring pre-load? Start from there and adjust to you riding style.

You talking about the center shock directly under where you sit? If so, that has always been a bit of trial and error in order to establish the proper ski pressure you like. Maybe the owners manual talks about stock settings for spring pre-load? Start from there and adjust to you riding style.
I am talking about that spring and the rear shock spring on the outside. Was wondering if there’s anything that tell you which thread your spring should be on depending on your weight?

They scrapped the weight vs spring preload recommendations when they went to the AXYS because everyone has a different feel they prefer in the front end. The manual now just gives a factory setting in the middle of the range and tells you to add or remove rear spring pressure to get desired ski pressure.

Back
Top Bottom