• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

I order 2 of the $14.95 fuel pump strainers

RichProR800

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2014 800 Pro R Rush
I order 2 of the $14.95 fuel pump strainers on 12/28/2016 & received 2 high quality strainers on 12/30/2016 from Quantum Fuel Systems.... Total cost $29.90 & free shipping...
Walbro GSC404 Intank EFI Fuel Pump Strainer Polaris 600 Rush PRO-RIDE /SC/SP/ES /Retro 2010-2014....
M144060849.jpg

Click on image to zoom
Pricing: $14.95
SKU: HFP-S20
http://www.highflowfuel.com/i-23906...0-rush-pro-ride-sc-sp-es-retro-2010-2014.html
HFP replacement fuel pumps, modules, assemblies, and kit components are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, and feature upgrades that improve on the OEM design. Upgraded polymers, brushes, and commutators ensure long life and durability in multiple fuel blends. Each HFP fuel pump and installation kit is backed by a lifetime free replacement warranty. If there is any issue of any kind at any time, give us a call or email us and we will replace the pump free of charge.
Features & Benefits:
  • OEM or better performance
  • Polished corrosion-resistant case to help minimize seizing during non-operation
  • Specifically designed for quiet operation
  • Drop-in replacement
  • Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
  • Patented check valve technology
  • Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline

How did these work? Looks like a much cheaper alternative to the Polaris fuel sock/filter.

How did these work? Looks like a much cheaper alternative to the Polaris fuel sock/filter.
I did not install the fuel pump or strainer, just ordered for spare parts...
The fuel pump & strainer appear to be of good quality, very quick delivery...

It appears that all of the manufactures have an occasional fuel pump failure...
My 2012 800 Can-Am 800 XT UTV failed fuel pump, friends 750cc Kawasaki UTV & several other friends with Polaris sleds & UTV's had fuel pumps fail...
So now I have $15 to $39 after market fuel pumps & strainers for my 2014 800 Pro R Rush, 2014 1000 XT Commander, 2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS & my wife's 2015 570cc Polaris ACE ATV.... Next I plan to order at least one spare fuel pump for our two 1000cc Can-Am Spiders that have 22,000+ miles on them... I do not want to pay Polaris, Kawasaki or Can-AM $569.99 for their "made in China" fuel pumps...

Back
Top Bottom