• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Interesting to me???

mcmk1719

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Polaris SB 600
I owned two 2016 Pros switchbacks. Without going into all the suspension specs, let's just say they were both dialed in. I rode one and wife the other. On a flat surface, a rider could stand and bounce up and down...the sled would move up and down parallel to the ground . Made sense to me...no complaints.

This year I sold them, due to high mileage. I now own two 2021 Indy xc 137. I have the suspensions working pretty good, again let's skip the specs at least for now. I notice, that on a flat surface with a rider bouncing up and down that the sled looks more like a door would, viewed from above. The front of the sled moves very little, call it the hinge and the rear moves up and down significantly. I am wondering, Why? Is it the difference in the rear travel between the sleds or something else?...still no complaints.
Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom