• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

MY2016 rear shock valving vs MY2015

mcAxysSB44

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2019 Polaris 850 Indy XC
The word is the valving on the MY2015 rear shocks wasn't quite right or maybe could've been better.

I thought I read on here (or somewhere) that the valving for rear shocks on the 2016's will be different. Has anyone heard this?

Last edited:
Talked to a Polaris rep at Haydays there aren't any changes in shock valving on the Pro S or Pro X.

Huh,I remember reading an article in a magazine this past spring about it.I know you can't believe everything though,lol

But then again if the Polaris reps at shows are anything like the YaMaha reps they don't know any technical changed but act like they know what there talking about,lol

I have seen that many times.

But then again if the Polaris reps at shows are anything like the YaMaha reps they don't know any technical changed but act like they know what there talking about,lol

I have seen that many times.
Biggy talked to an engineer, not a rep bud.

Reps don't know anything.

Engineers do.

I'm revalving mine anyways

Polaris wont change shock valveing or much else for that matter for 2016 or beyond , they don't want too upset the 2015 guys , they seen what cat has done with procross and its year after year of updated parts , that's why many left the cat camp !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember reading it in one of the snowmobile mags as well. I sent Polaris a PM on FB about a week ago asking the question on valving for the MY2016. No response as of yet. I just sent them a 2nd message. Hopefully they will respond back...!

I remember reading it in one of the snowmobile mags as well. I sent Polaris a PM on FB about a week ago asking the question on valving for the MY2016. No response as of yet. I just sent them a 2nd message. Hopefully they will respond back...!
There isn't any change in shock valving from 2015 to 2016. I talked to an engineer at Haydays. I'm revalving my Pro S to Pro X valving.

Back
Top Bottom