• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New 2021 Voyageur - What to know

SlushGuy

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Polaris Voyageur 600
Arctic Cat CFR 800
I snowchecked a Voyageur and it's my first time with one of these sleds. I used to ride a '97 Indy 600 XLT. I picked up the sled and stored it up north until the snow flies. Is there any useful information that I should know about setups or what to expect with handling? I'm primarily going to use the sled to pull gear to our place across the lake, with occasional ice fishing trips around the lake and a trail ride here or there. Most of my riding will be off trail.

I'm excited to give this thing a try besides just loading it onto a trailer.

Hello from a fellow Voyageur owner. You made a great choice.I ride a 2019 550 155 and its the best all around sled I've owned. I went with the 155 as we are in deep snow a lot.I loved my 98 scandic WT but my 72 yr old body was complaining at days end. I tried a new Voyageur and was blown away at the comfortable seating position and soft ride and immediately bought one.The 550F has all the power I need.I think it extended my riding life by years. The only only changes I've made is a 2" bar riser , made my own running board cutouts/ladders, and built a small (level with the seat) cargo box. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom