• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

No brake light! BN 2017 Switchback 144 SP

polarispete

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2!012 Switchback 600
I just picked up my Brand New 2017 Switchback 144SP. NEVER checked when I picked it up but see there's no brake light. Tail lite works though.Took LED light off and checked it and both tail and brake lite lights up using a 12 volt battery. Is there a fuse for the brake light? Thought the Dealer would have checked this on delivery. Thanks in advance.

brake lever switch stuck. stick something in there to free it up

yep. dont need to touch seal. un stuck a few this winter

What exactly is stuck? The lever when squeezed pushes in on the rubber on the brake reservoir. Is these something on the lever itself?

What exactly is stuck? The lever when squeezed pushes in on the rubber on the brake reservoir. Is these something on the lever itself?
Thanks. You were correct. After finding this little metal plunger under the master cylinder I pulled it out with a tiny needlenose plier and lubed it up. Works Great now. Thanks again. Saved me a trip to the dealer!

Back
Top Bottom