• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

No display, headlights strobing, no hand/thumb warmers

MBRider

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2020 Indy Adventure
I recently installed a heated shield plug on my 2020 Indy XC 600 using the RCA connection in the bag under the handlebars. After I closed everything up, the display no longer worked, headlights are strobing and hand/thumb warmers are not working - but I seem to be getting power to the visor. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

I recently installed a heated shield plug on my 2020 Indy XC 600 using the RCA connection in the bag under the handlebars. After I closed everything up, the display no longer worked, headlights are strobing and hand/thumb warmers are not working - but I seem to be getting power to the visor. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?
Your sled should have a power supply near the battery right side htoe hole .run ur visor ftom this connector and try it ..u may need to buy the two way connector first

May have a short circuit either in the way the heated shield plug is wired or a wire in the existing original harness up through to the handlebars may have been chafed and now shorting out since you have likely moved wiring around. Check wiring insulation that may be close to any metal brackets up around the handlebars and steering column.

Back
Top Bottom