• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Odometer Accuracy

Jet800

I have a 2017 Assault 800 that I changed out the gauge to the PIDD when new. The odometer/trip seems to read less than my friend's MX-Z & Renegade for a 175-200 mile ride mine reads about 7 miles less. When I had my 2015 Pro-S they were always within 2-3 tenths. Anyone else notice this??

37 Looks and no response?? Oh well. Any admin can delete this post please.
I never even thought of comparing trip meters. I know that my Assault hooks up better than my 15 Pro S Rush did but does it hook up better than your Switchback does.

I never even thought of comparing trip meters. I know that my Assault hooks up better than my 15 Pro S Rush did but does it hook up better than your Switchback does.
Just something we always have done. My '12 & '15 Switchbacks were always close to the Ski-Doos. Not with the Assault.

the speedo is way off ,there fore the trip and miles traveled will be higher making it seam like you are getting 14-16 mpg...but your not.use dw to set your speed off a gps reading and use whatever ratio needed to program the ecu to get the speedo more accurate. both my speedos read slower then gps by one or two mph, so it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom