• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PID Gauges went white. HELP!

Eric Egeland

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Polaris Rush Pro S 800
I have the nice GPS gauge on my 2015 60th anniversary Rush Pro S. Last weekend, half way thru a 100mile ride in about 0 degrees, the gauges went white like an old TV screen. So they are on and lit up, I can even see some of the detail if I look down at it from the edge but straight on, its like the brightness is so high its all just... white.

I have tried:
- rebooting it two different ways
- lowering the brightness

Any idea what happened or how to fix?? Thanks!

Same thing happened to mine, brought it to the dealer (under warranty) they said they re-flashed it and it was fine. Everything worked except the odometer and trip meters weren't registering any miles. Brought it back and they put a whole new PIDD in, so far so good.

This is all I got, from the service manual

1642554325295.png
1642554368290.png

1642554400792.png

I talked to two dealers and neither heard of flashing the PIDD. I tried the reset but having tried the update w flash drive... I will try that but think "...replace PIDD" is the take away here :(.

Back
Top Bottom