• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris Digital Wrench...

Maladjusted

Any of you guys have knowledge of an alternative to the DW?

Big Pain in the ass having to visit a dealer to recalibrate the speedo with a gear change.

Shouldn't their patent be running out?

Any of you guys have knowledge of an alternative to the DW?

Big Pain in the ass having to visit a dealer to recalibrate the speedo with a gear change.

Shouldn't their patent be running out?

I heard that the patent rights will be over soon. Still going to be expensive if the aftermarket makes a tool. While some of us gearheads and small shops would want a scanner, not really a big market. Kind of like the guys that think a triple would be a seller again.:Tg The Bully Dogger reads some parameters, maybe it can do gear changes on a intercept bassis? Rick/Jim do you guys know?

the bully dog gt tuner will read all 5v reference sensors. and has real time play back feature. but it can not change or recalibrate any thing. so if a gear change is made? it will have to go to a dealer. a company called can do will have the equivalent to the dw soon. I already have the can do ski-doo system. will read and reflash change everthing on all brp products. just like the B.U.D.S system. and I can do Polaris watercraft.

the bully dog gt tuner will read all 5v reference sensors. and has real time play back feature. but it can not change or recalibrate any thing. so if a gear change is made? it will have to go to a dealer. a company called can do will have the equivalent to the dw soon. I already have the can do ski-doo system. will read and reflash change everthing on all brp products. just like the B.U.D.S system. and I can do Polaris watercraft.
More companies are getting diagnostic software as we speak.
http://scan-sea.us/products.shtml#scan-snow

http://www.blackdragontools.com/index.cfm?Page=Family Of Tools

Back
Top Bottom