• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris Watercrafts?

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Are these any good??
http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DispSingleItem&ItemNumber=55791

55791.3.jpg

Man I have no idea! I don't really know much about those things. Me and Kari have one, but it's a 1999 sea doo with like 120 HP. There pretty fun.

The hulls were supposed to be decent but the engines were prone to electrical gremlins if I remember right. They didn't make very many of them and not many mechanics will even work on them. If they price was next to nothing, maybe.

the early Polaris water craft had there issues. those look like 03'04's? the msx were some of the best water craft out there. and the gneiss models had D.I. technology. they sold the rights to guess who? evenrude. we all know how that ended up? almost all engine parts are still available. a company called SBT out of FLORIDA has many parts for these. a lot are updated. I work on Polaris water craft all the time. they were better then most once some small issue's were sorted out. if you have some one that would wok on them if needed I would buy them in a heart beat.

Back
Top Bottom