• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PRO-X Track swap in Michigan ??

MSAREV

As the title states......I actually liked the Backcountry X on my PRO-X this past year!! BUT, i hardly did any off-trail stuff. Anybody have a PRO-S that may want to swap track's ??
Just a thought. I have no problem running this track another year.....as if memory serves me right, the last time they called for a "el Nino" winter - I rode in some of the deepest powder in the UP that i've ever ridin in!!!!! SO????
Just a thought.......let me know if anybody was thinking about doing this ?
-Matt

I would trade even-up for a RIPSAW II or a COBRA track for my Switchback PRO-X. However, i did enjoy the backcountry and suprisingly have no hyfax wear -but, i rode my dad's stock PRO-S a lot, and realized i pretty much ride mostly all trails.....just looking for a good option while my track is still in excellent condition. ( i take care of my stuff )

Back
Top Bottom