• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Removing axys rush skid tips?

Jesusfreak

Hey sled heads, I bought the new camso storm 150 and want to send out my shocks for revalving. Any tips on making the skid removal and reinstall as easy as possible?

Thanks for any and all advice!

Remove the mount bolts that go through the rail where the rear crank pivots then the 2 up front. Simple as it could be. Check the bushings... someone on here sells upgraded ones.

Pulling my skid, seems one bit of advice would be that you shouldn't try to lift the rear of the sled from the rear bumper, (as you would on most other style sleds) because of that odd flex point pulling up on the rear bumper moves/put pressure on the attachment point of the two bolts that mount to the skid in the rear.

I think it's best to lift from a more forward position to avoid that flex point, should make it easier. (similar to what's shown below).
Also see link below for another thread.

1640005100723.png

Back
Top Bottom