• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Ride Command issues!

Bowana

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2022 XCR 850 136
Hi, I have a 2022 XCR with Ride Command which I bought March of 2022. I have had Ride Command on my phone and on my PC. I was able to plan a trip with the software and load it on 2 of my friends machines and it worked fine. However, for some reason it would not show the Shelters and I added waypoints each time we arrived at one. Now, just a few weeks ago when I started riding again this winter, I was advised that Ride Command had updates to the software as well as the trails. I did the two downloads and input them onto a flash drive and then onto my sled and a friends sled as well.
The waypoints that I input last spring, are no longer on the system and the majority of them are not on the App either.
I have to advise that I am in Saskatchewan, Canada, and have notified our Association of the issues and they have passed the info along to the people looking after the software.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this same issue and if they managed to resolve it?
I have used Garmin, GPS for years and waypoints stay in the system so just can't figure out why a programmer, managed to erase all of the waypoints that I have entered manually.

Back
Top Bottom