• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Service bulletin

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
The ecu reflash isn't just about a common reflash.
There is an over voltage and protection limiting some sleds at WOT

Last edited:
Excuse me guys, I don't know how to properly download files on here

Attachments

• S-14-04_-_2015_AXYS_800_H.O._ECU_Reflash.pdf
    862.8 KB · Views: 1,100
I got a service bulletin on the intake, and the idler and pitman arm. Now I already fixed mine, but haven't fixed my wife's. So I'll have Polaris do the fix on hers. I used full power performance idler and pitman arm on mine. As I ride a lot harder and weigh a lot more...the intake is not really a big deal, just not fitting tight where water will run down into the air box. But I will get both fixed around September. And I'll do the update on the IDD gauge soon.

I haven't received any service bulletins yet. :mad:

My dealer called me today and told me about them, so they are getting the parts needed to fix and will call me the parts are in. I'll get them fixed right away

The ecu reflash isn't just about a common reflash.
There is an over voltage and protection limiting some sleds at WOT

Is this something Polaris is suppose to do? Because they checked my vin number and said the only stuff to be done was the idler and pit man arm and the air box. Nothing about a re flash??

I think the reflash was for later builds. Mine was built in Oct or Nov and it was reflashed just before I picked it up. Dealer got 6 or so 800's all the same day and all were reflashed.

I think the reflash was for later builds. Mine was built in Oct or Nov and it was reflashed just before I picked it up. Dealer got 6 or so 800's all the same day and all were reflashed.
Mine was built in October too.
I asked vmy dealer twice about reflash and he said he ran the vin# and mine didn't need it ?

Maybe a certain vin # range ? Like I said, dealer did 6 all in a row, that all came off the same truck. I watched the tech move from sled to sled with DW.

Back
Top Bottom