• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

service manual mistakes

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
IMAG0431_1.jpg

#1is actually were #4 is. #2 is actually were #3 is . The pic showing is upside down.
#4black= ground
#3pink=to 26 pin connector
#2 red/wht=sensor power splice
#1 grey=to 26 pin.

IMAG0396.jpg

Secondary coil resistance without plug cap , black to high tension lead should be. 13k ohms.
plug cap resistance is5k ohms

IMG_20150126_193459.jpg

We're I scratched out, that's from factory as an example only.
Just worry about what I circled in red

Last edited:
There is also, to me anyway a problem with how they give the pre load max and min. They don't show the collar on there so it's kind of mis leading as to wear you measure from. I know it's a small difference, but I still think they should of been a little more specific. But lol....not a big deal!!

There is also, to me anyway a problem with how they give the pre load max and min. They don't show the collar on there so it's kind of mis leading as to wear you measure from. I know it's a small difference, but I still think they should of been a little more specific. But lol....not a big deal!!
Spring pre loads??

Lol...ya there is a picture showing what's min and max for adjusting your pre load. And the picture to me is mis leading. But only by maybe a 1/8 inch. The little diagram doesn't show the collar.

Back
Top Bottom