• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Should I be concerned?

I am at an understanding that horizontal movement is okay but lateral movement is not in this location? The folks in the service department where I purchased this machine are telling me that's normal? The other side sure seems to be not moving! I will see what another shop says today then.

Well, the dealership I went to yesterday. They had two assaults and and Adventure or something. The assault suspension is different suspension attachment Style. The two 137 850s they had there moved exactly like mine did. Both sides of theirs moved. Talked to the service manager and he states they are designed that way so components in the track area are able to flex at that point? He didn't have a great answer for me why the assaults were solid in the foot rest and Beyond. I have an acquaintance that is going riding with an Polaris engineer. He has that video and is going to ask him.

Well, the dealership I went to yesterday. They had two assaults and and Adventure or something. The assault suspension is different suspension attachment Style. The two 137 850s they had there moved exactly like mine did. Both sides of theirs moved. Talked to the service manager and he states they are designed that way so components in the track area are able to flex at that point? He didn't have a great answer for me why the assaults were solid in the foot rest and Beyond. I have an acquaintance that is going riding with a Polaris engineer. He has that video and is going to ask him.
Report back please.

The response I received was to leave it where it is. It comes down to the nature of that connection. It relates to the theory of " flexible strength". Do not mess with that point.

Back
Top Bottom