• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Snowtrax review!

Jrome

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 assault 144

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice job!!! Drops right in!!

Crossover in my eyes Polaris crushed the hideous colored baby blue ugliness. Just watch the drivers on both sleds and you can see just how much better the Polaris is in the crossover market.

I like what he says. Theres no patent so basically bring it on. Ive rode ski doos for a while. They nailed this review in my eyes. Ski doos do have the fit and finish down. The motor and smoothness is also above the polaris. Polaris is on the right track. I also dont want these sleds being 20g. A couple minor things and the polaris will have one top notch high end sled.

I love the review. Finally someone telling the truth that has not been Doo brainwashed.

The handling on the Polaris is outstanding. One thing I noticed is that not only does it do it better, it does it easier.

Fit and finish are in the eyes of the beholder. The ski doo may be a little better, but they would need to fix the looks of that ugly duckllng before you can have a discussion on the fit and finish. Colors and the styling suck! but I have to admit, i love the clear lighted hand guards, very cool!

Of course you have to give the Doo the win for power, it has a bigger motor. One thing to remember is that they didn't mention is the weight of that motor. I can't remember the exact figure, but I want to say it's got 30 pounds on a a standard 800. Coming off of a 4 stroke, I'm still amazed at how far the 2 strokes have come. The 800 class motors pull strong and are well built.

Bang for buck has to be what would win me over in the end. The shocks are awesome.

IMO, the looks, the handling, the shocks, and value of the Polaris are a no brainer.

I love my Swtichback Pro S but was thinking about trying the Assault next year.

I'm sold.

There will be an Assault in my future.

I love the review. Finally someone telling the truth that has not been Doo brainwashed.

The handling on the Polaris is outstanding. One thing I noticed is that not only does it do it better, it does it easier.

Fit and finish are in the eyes of the beholder. The ski doo may be a little better, but they would need to fix the looks of that ugly duckllng before you can have a discussion on the fit and finish. Colors and the styling suck! but I have to admit, i love the clear lighted hand guards, very cool!

Of course you have to give the Doo the win for power, it has a bigger motor. One thing to remember is that they didn't mention is the weight of that motor. I can't remember the exact figure, but I want to say it's got 30 pounds on a a standard 800. Coming off of a 4 stroke, I'm still amazed at how far the 2 strokes have come. The 800 class motors pull strong and are well built.

Bang for buck has to be what would win me over in the end. The shocks are awesome.

IMO, the looks, the handling, the shocks, and value of the Polaris are a no brainer.

I love my Swtichback Pro S but was thinking about trying the Assault next year.

I'm sold.

There will be an Assault in my future.
Ugly ducks for sure!! There was a couple things he was wrong about. In spring order you do get handgaurds and you can get a 1.6 track also and he gave ski doo a comment on the starting lug of bcx being a 1.6 compared to polaris with a 1.3. He never mentions the 1.6 of polaris.

Back
Top Bottom