• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Stage 2 or 3 SLP??

PolarisTim

OK SNOW Anytime now!!
I got the Stage 2 cause I didn't want to change the head. I'm thinking about going with full power's head when they finish it up. And maybe there helix and primary spring. The Pipe and Can with the SLP clutch kit did give me a pretty good jump, maybe 5-6 sled lengths. I'm still working on the clutch. But I'll get that figured out next year. And I did add Full Power's idler and pitman arm. They looked great and now I don't have to worry about that breaking!

Are you talking Full Power Performance or us there a new performance shop out there by Full Power?

Y
Are you talking Full Power Performance or us there a new performance shop out there by Full Power?

Yes full power performance. They are great people there and are more than willing to help. And I liked there stuff I already got. So we will see what they have for next year.

Ya, they don't have much on there Website. I called them and they told me a bunch of stuff they have for the axys. They are super nice, so give them a call!

I got the Stage 2 cause I didn't want to change the head. I'm thinking about going with full power's head when they finish it up. And maybe there helix and primary spring. The Pipe and Can with the SLP clutch kit did give me a pretty good jump, maybe 5-6 sled lengths. I'm still working on the clutch. But I'll get that figured out next year. And I did add Full Power's idler and pitman arm. They looked great and now I don't have to worry about that breaking!
The slp pipe and can made the same hp on dyno as the ssi pipe mod.
Both an honest 6 hp gain at dynotech .

Last edited:
I agree!! They seem excited to talk about what they are doing for the Axys! That's why I'll buy there stuff!
The axys is the buzz for people who own them and after market companies.

It is one of the best 800's out there.

pipe 5 to 8 hp
fuel controller 4 hp
head 2 hp ( but more efficient too)

All 3 will get you an honest 12 hp , so about $100.00/ one hp :)

The SSI pipe mod is about a third of the price vs. SLP pipe and resistor. They both make the same horsepower. Advantages and disadvantages are. SLP is lighter but costs more. SSI is stealthy as it looks like the stock pipe but is a little heavier than the SLP.

Ya, I have had really good luck with SLP so I went with them again, I'm not a lake racer, just want that corner to corner off trail power...

FPP is making a turbo charger kit know the guy and have seen it in action it is a beast 214 hp on pump gas. Also held the head in my hand it is a sweet looking head.

Aero charger makes a kit for the axys. 250hp on 8psi. Far better turbo imo. They had it at haydays. Sled was forsale to for 15k. The kit is,super nice.

Back
Top Bottom