• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Summer Projects

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Anyone have any Summer Sled projects going? Post up some pictures.

No pictures yet as I haven't got the new 17 yet. But.
Motor mods,afr+,pipes, and getting proper intake temps.:D

No pictures yet as I haven't got the new 17 yet. But.
Motor mods,afr+,pipes, and getting proper intake temps.:D

Awesome. I have a super charger going in a Nytro for my son and a Motor Transplant going into vintage chassis.

What pipes are you planning to use? Still researching and trying to decide on best set for a 16 s

The jaws pipe doesn't lose any hp on long wide open 30-40 second pulls on dyno.

Bmp was tested for 18 seconds wide open and didn't lose any power . ( the sled over revved and had to shut down prematurely)

These I would recommend.

It's not just about the hp number that everyone advertises. It's about how long it will hold power @wot and when motor is hot.
It's the consistency of hp. That's a true pipe and a winner .

Waiting for my 17 Assault. Probably get a Jaws or Terra Alps pipe if Ted ever gets back to me on the pipe.

Thanks, this is the kind of knowledge and advice I was looking for, I read thorough pages and pages last winter. Pipe mods and big numbers were tempting but I'm looking for a solid performer.

I've looked on jaws site in the past and haven't seen a pipe(only can) am I missing it ?

Thanks, this is the kind of knowledge and advice I was looking for, I read thorough pages and pages last winter. Pipe mods and big numbers were tempting but I'm looking for a solid performer.

I've looked on jaws site in the past and haven't seen a pipe(only can) am I missing it ?
Jaws makes a pipe. It doesn't lose horsepower either.

Your gonna get the truth on this site. There's a great bunch of smart guys on here already as the site is fairly new.

IVE GOT GREGS PIPE, RAN IT ALL LAST YEAR WITH NO ISSUES ON A MODIFIED MOTOR. I NOW HAVE ONE OF TEDS PIPES AND WILL BE TESTING IT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE. JUST CALL GREG AND HE WILL SEND YOU ONE OUT IM SURE..

One more question, does their can rob power with the jaws single? Also does dtr have a tune for the jaws setup? As I will be doing a single upgrade and starting with the classic clutching setup that has been discussed here in the past.

One more question, does their can rob power with the jaws single? Also does dtr have a tune for the jaws setup? As I will be doing a single upgrade and starting with the classic clutching setup that has been discussed here in the past.
Jaws can does not Rob any power.
Dtr has a map, so do I or drnotadoo that will work.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here's my summer project.Going to put some juice on it by the end of the summer!

Back
Top Bottom