• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Thunder Products Clutching will now be doing tunes for the Polaris 2 stroke!

Thunderproductsclutching

Advertiser
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Yamaha,Polaris,Skidoo,AC
Thunder Products Clutching will now be doing tunes for the Polaris Axys, the Polaris Matryx and the Polaris Patriot engines

As of right now, the programs are installed and just getting ready to do some flashes. Match this flash up with an adjustable clutch kit of ours and you will be all set!

These flashes have 2,000 hours of testing and are proven safe.

Thunder Products Clutching will now be doing tunes for the Polaris Axys, the Polaris Matryx and the Polaris Patriot engines

As of right now, the programs are installed and just getting ready to do some flashes. Match this flash up with an adjustable clutch kit of ours and you will be all set!

These flashes have 2,000 hours of testing and are proven safe.

what gains are you seeing with the tune? Does the customer need to send the ECU to you for it?

Huge gains in the low, midrange and top (7 horse to the track)

Right now, the sled would have to come to us, but should have bench cables coming in the next couple weeks.

Huge gains in the low, midrange and top (7 horse to the track)

Right now, the sled would have to come to us, but should have bench cables coming in the next couple weeks.
Damn, I live in New Brunswick Canada. Too far for me but when you get the cables I’ll be interested

Back
Top Bottom