• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Titan cooling fault

retired

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2019 titan adventure
I am asking any Polaris owners if they have this fault logged on their diagnostics screen on their P.I.D.D. My Titan Adventure logs this fault on start up and stays there. Polaris says this is normal. Polaris has also changed out everything except the engine in the hopes of solving this fault. Now they say it is a normal operating fault on Titans, and I should pick it up from the dealership. I would appreciate any other owners letting me know if they have the same issue. Thanks for reading this post.

Im sorry but I have to edit this post to include the fact that you have to go into your diagnostics section of your PIDD after the "cold engine warning" goes out on warm up. The Polaris tech says I am the first Titan owner to notice this fault. It clears itself if you shut your machine off, then start it up again when its at full operating temp. I tried it on my Titan ,and the fault clears.

again, my apologies.

IMG_4491a.jpg

Last edited:
I am posting some of what happened today in the case of my sled Fault Code P0128. Polaris USA and Polaris snow Division based in Winnipeg Canada called me on a conference call. Apparently, the tech originally assigned to my case was not familiar with the Titans systems, and had proceeded to instruct the dealership to conduct component change outs when the problem is a self correcting fault logged when the Titan warms up. To make a very long story short, the "new" tech assigned to my case told me the fault is normally logged on warm up, but clears itself after riding for a few miles. I asked why it was there in the first place? He said it was a normal fault, nothing to worry about. He then said I shouldn't look at the diagnostic screen unless there is a "Check Engine" indication on the PIDD. I asked why the fault code instructs you to "Contact Dealer" and he again said that it was a fault that eventually corrects itself and didn't effect the sleds operation. I suggested that Polaris should re-write the program that generates a fault that is irrelevant in the first place, and then instructs you to contact dealer as a correction. I check my sled before I go for a ride, including the diagnostics screen and the fault directed me to see the dealer so I did. So Polaris was very generous, and extended my warranty for two more years for this unfortunate mistake. My sled has been in the shop since Febuary19, I should be picking it up this week. I'm very skeptical of the non answers of why the fault is there in the first place. (next time you warm up your Titans, see if you get this warm up fault too)

Back
Top Bottom