• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Titan Helmets /Woody Studs /Power Commander

Plusman2

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
15 pro x sb 800
Hey fellow riders I can give you guys some pretty good deals on most aftermarket parts . This month I'm offering new the New Ckx Titan Helmet Black is $389 and Colours are $409 Can. Tax included. This helmets are only available in Canada .I can ship to the US also .Pm me if your looking for anything .

Attachments

• 1511209002420.jpg
    1511209002420.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 343
Thanks Scott

If you people are looking for good deals on studs , etc
Get a hold of Scott

Bigfuse saved a lot on woody trigger studs over others going through Scott

Thanks Scott

If you people are looking for good deals on studs , etc
Get a hold of Scott

Bigfuse saved a lot on woody trigger studs over others going through Scott
I saved huge on the Trigger studs! Put 133 studs on my Assault and it hooks up incredible on ice. Also a big shout out to Brock for telling me which length to use. Div20

Seen lots of stock sleds studded with Triggers out run moded and bigger c.c sleds in 500 feet . 1st mod I suggest to do is stud with these triggers it's the cheapest and most effective money you will spend . If you want to drag your trail sled against your buddies on the lake .

Seen lots of stock sleds studded with Triggers out run moded and bigger c.c sleds in 500 feet . 1st mod I suggest to do is stud with these triggers it's the cheapest and most effective money you will spend . If you want to drag your trail sled against your buddies on the lake .

Would you want to be an advertiser here? We could use some more support with server costs and such.

Back
Top Bottom