• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

track tension on titan

snowman

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Titan adventure
i just picked up a 2019 titan and the track was to tight it was like applying the brakes when i would let off the gas , i notice we have a set of throu drivers ,meaning they have a sproket gripping through the track windows, how loose have you guy able to run this track , i would suspect i should be able to run it pretty loose

Should be able to run it with about 3/4 to 1" sag when the sled is off the ground. Usually want it so you can at least push the track away easily at the bend in the slides.

i just picked up a 2019 titan and the track was to tight it was like applying the brakes when i would let off the gas , i notice we have a set of throu drivers ,meaning they have a sproket gripping through the track windows, how loose have you guy able to run this track , i would suspect i should be able to run it pretty loose
I'm running the 1.8" track, and it runs pretty tight! Quite noisy too on my '19 XC. I've heard that they don't like to be run too loose.

Back
Top Bottom