• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Triton TC-167 trailer? Anyone own one?

racerdave

Staff member
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
since 1976
Snowmobile
AXYS Switcher 800,Indy600sp,XCSP600ves
I am interested in one of these and would like to hear owners or users thoughts on one.

I am interested also. I have a 2002 Triton v-nose clamshell but would love to find the lightest trailer that has a rear drop down door that will fit a 3rd sled. I haven't been in the 167 or seen one close up. I am curious to know if 3 sleds will fit in the 167. Maybe two sleds facing forward with one facing towards the back. It looks like it "might" work if the 3rd sled is a shorty and tunnel is nudged in there between the two tunnels of the sleds facing forward.

Ski Dog posted this on Doo Talk:

"I hauled 3 Renegades in my TC-16 to Wyoming 2 years ago. Drove the first sled in all the way on the right, the next one went in backwards all the way up on the left, and the third one went in backwards (angled) with the front portion of the track sitting on a box (secured to the deck using the tie-down track) that we made out of 3/4" plywood so the back of the sled could hang over the hood of the sled on the left. The box that the sled sat on was made with the proper angle so the track would be high enough to clear the sled behind it. Sound confusing but it worked really well. It was kind of a pain to load but we just had to do it twice, once to get out there and once to come back home. If I were to haul 3 sleds more often I'd get a bigger trailer."

So it can be done which is good to hear. Seems like a nice trailer. Hopefully someone has one that could chime in with their thoughts as you asked...

Go to Doo Talk and look in the trailer board. There are a couple TC 167 threads with a few pics. I am just looking for as much info as i can.

Back
Top Bottom