• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

vent kits

big tom

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Polaris assault 800
Wondering about vent kits on the assault. Coming from doo which venting was popular and needed, is there any vendors that make kits. I only got 200 miles on my sba so far but noticed a chimney of heat coming up out of brake vent and water temps were @ the 120 range. Also was thinking clutch venting, if you guys were doing anything. looking for clean looking vents, not hack jobs. Pics would be great!.

Hi Tom. I purchased some vents from Extreme Air Vents Very nice looking and functional. i didn't want to cut up my panels So he made me panels that would go in place of black plastic areas. Like shock towers. Knee vents and along clutches. He used frogskin in clutch area to keep water out. I get a chance I'll post pics. If I can figure out how. Lol

Hi Tom. I purchased some vents from Extreme Air Vents Very nice looking and functional. i didn't want to cut up my panels So he made me panels that would go in place of black plastic areas. Like shock towers. Knee vents and along clutches. He used frogskin in clutch area to keep water out. I get a chance I'll post pics. If I can figure out how. Lol
Hey, thanks I never ran acrossed that company. They look pretty decent. I wont do the whole package just a few.

That's what I did. Just picked out the ones I liked. Wanted to mention also. They are tough!

I chopped my panels right up because I'm crazy like that!! I used the FIRE-N-ICE Vents. I personally think they look better and more custom with the vents installed. Certainly different than everybody else's sled.
The Orange Pro-S in my Avatar has some of the vents installed. My new Black Assault has the Full total vent package. They both look sweet. They are well built and when Installed the panel feels just as strong if not even more rigid than the stock panel did.

I chopped my panels right up because I'm crazy like that!! I used the FIRE-N-ICE Vents. I personally think they look better and more custom with the vents installed. Certainly different than everybody else's sled.
The Orange Pro-S in my Avatar has some of the vents installed. My new Black Assault has the Full total vent package. They both look sweet. They are well built and when Installed the panel feels just as strong if not even more rigid than the stock panel did.
Those do look nice!. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom