• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Views on 2010 Widetrak 600 IQ 600 2 stroke

Crunchie58

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2010 Polaris Widetrak 600 2 stroke
Gday, bought one of these last April (2021), haven't really tried it yet. Just wondering what owners can tell me about them. Basically bought it for lake driving, going to the cottage as a long track will help in the slush, etc. I do know that I would not like to get it stuck because at 700 pounds, no fun. I've not read anything really fantastic about them so far. I'm not one to venture out just to see what it can do, I just want to get from A to B. TIA

Gday, bought one of these last April (2021), haven't really tried it yet. Just wondering what owners can tell me about them. Basically bought it for lake driving, going to the cottage as a long track will help in the slush, etc. I do know that I would not like to get it stuck because at 700 pounds, no fun. I've not read anything really fantastic about them so far. I'm not one to venture out just to see what it can do, I just want to get from A to B. TIA
Well I've had it out now for a few hundred kms. Runs ok, darting a bit too much to my liking. Wondering if the skis are not a bit aggressive, there's like a runner in itself under there, about 1 inch square and about half way the length of the ski. This is my first 20 inch track, maybe normal behavior?

Back
Top Bottom