• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

XCR 600 reinforcements required for hard riding/racing?

17XCR600

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
A lot
Snowmobile
17 XCR 600
On another forum some guys were saying the new XCR needed reinforcements if ridden really hard or raced. What would these be? I've not found any kits available in my google searches but did find some bulkhead reinforcements for the older model. Are those guys screwing with me? The sled already comes with reinforced parts and is well set up for railing on hard.

I'd ask Jeff over at Hayford Racing. They're a factory polaris XC team so he'd know

Those guys were pretty much referring to snow X. Don't give it another thought. Go out and enjoy the shit out of that badass sled. I know guys that have raced xc with factory stock chassis pror sleds and it went fine. I'm 260 pounds and pound my prox sled I've broken a few little things but no more than any other sled. And the xcr has many parts that are beefed up from factory. Have fun on it bud .dont get caught up in the net babble. Lol. In fact the only sleds I see bending just from hard riding is doo sleds.

Idk i race my sleds and bash them hard. handles it just fine. i could see if you were cross country racing with thier low to no sow conditions

Back
Top Bottom