• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

1999 indy 500 heat exchanger relocoation

Thurmus17

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
1999 Polaris Indy 500
I need somebody's help, I have a 1999 Polaris Indy 500 and last year in was always overheating, so I've thought about taking the heat exchanger out from under the running boards and putting them in the tunnel but I'm not sure if the track with throw and snow up when on groomed trails, I'm hoping somebody can tell me if I should only move one into the tunnel or if there's another way to hook them up so it'll cool down in all trail conditions. If somebody could help me out that would be greatly appreciated, I can be reached at my email, thurmus17@Gmail.com
Thanks to anyone who is able to help me out

Have u tried the easiest ??
The thermostat?

Have u tried the easiest ??
The thermostat?
I didn't think it was the thermostat because it was fine in powder, it was only on trails with little powder that it over heated

groomed trails with little throw you should add sctratchers and that will solve your issues

Back
Top Bottom