• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

1999 Polaris 700xc air filter

Blaec2016

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
8-10
Snowmobile
1999 Polaris 700 xc
Does anyone have any leads or know where I can get the air filter that goes inside the airbox on a 1999 Polaris 700xc...everyone and every dealer I've talked to can't get them....if I can't get one does anyone have any ideas on what to do....id rather not have to re jet my carbs if I don't have to.......thanks

racerdave

Staff member
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
since 1976
Snowmobile
AXYS Switcher 800,Indy600sp,XCSP600ves
Does anyone have any leads or know where I can get the air filter that goes inside the airbox on a 1999 Polaris 700xc...everyone and every dealer I've talked to can't get them....if I can't get one does anyone have any ideas on what to do....id rather not have to re jet my carbs if I don't have to.......thanks
Do you mean the foam in the air box? For what it is worth that is not a filter. Just takes up volume and does some silencing. Try swap meets. You could try some dense foam from a upholstery store and make one. I'd run without it.

Top Bottom