• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2008 Dragon 700 RMK 155” hard cold start

Muskyman62

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2008 Polaris Dragon 800 RMK 155”
I just bought a 2008 Dragon 700. It is fuel injected, pull start. When it is outside in below freezing temps. The only way I can get it to start is to pour a little gas in each cylinder and it fires right up. After it starts it runs perfectly and starts good as long as it is warm.
I installed new plugs, no change.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

I just bought a 2008 Dragon 700. It is fuel injected, pull start. When it is outside in below freezing temps. The only way I can get it to start is to pour a little gas in each cylinder and it fires right up. After it starts it runs perfectly and starts good as long as it is warm.
I installed new plugs, no change.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Remind me, this sled has a battery or is it battery-less EFI? Its not getting enough fuel on the cold start from the EFI.

Remind me, this sled has a battery or is it battery-less EFI? Its not getting enough fuel on the cold start from the EFI.
This sled is batteryless. Thanks for asking. Solved the problem. I installed a new fuel filter the one in it looks like it was there for a long time. As well i added fresh fuel and sea foam. It runs flawlessly now maximum 2 pulls to start cold. Usually one pull warm.
Thank you!

This sled is batteryless. Thanks for asking. Solved the problem. I installed a new fuel filter the one in it looks like it was there for a long time. As well i added fresh fuel and sea foam. It runs flawlessly now maximum 2 pulls to start cold. Usually one pull warm.
Thank you!

Nice work!!

Back
Top Bottom