• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2010 IQ Tour 600 screw in studs?

bigboreblr

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2010 polaris iq tour
2007 polaris switchback cfi
2020 skidoo grand touring (misses)
My 2007 switchback blew up. When it did I bought the misses a new sled for her and got her old one.

The sled has 7200 miles with a rebuilt top end. Track is in good shape, but lacks studs. I drive on a permit required trail system that is groomed often. Those evening rides are slimy without studs.

I do not drive like a nut. I contacted kold kutter, they said I could put #10 7/8" screws in the holes. I do not mind cleaning them out. Not looking for a ton of studs maybe 100ish on the 137" track, just in the middle.

I dont mind taking my time cleaning out each hole before putting a stud screw in.

I am kind of tossing the idea of using this sled as a motor donor, and maybe hold off a year before building a motor for it. However, seh is real clean. And I am in a hunting club right on a snowmobile trail system. So, I do see members who like sight seeing....

Back
Top Bottom