• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2015 800 pro s switchback starting problems.

marvin mcintosh

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 pro s switchback 800
once I have rode my sled any amount shut it off and let it sit 20/30 minutes it will not start until it cools off and 100 pulls later. But if I shut it off and start it with in a minute it will restart. I've taken it to the polaris dealer and they did not fix it.

once I have rode my sled any amount shut it off and let it sit 20/30 minutes it will not start until it cools off and 100 pulls later. But if I shut it off and start it with in a minute it will restart. I've taken it to the polaris dealer and they did not fix it.

Overheat issue.. have you check spark, compression and fuel when it wont start? Narrow down what it missing at the time of no start.

the compression is 120 pounds each and I replaced fuel pump and pressure regulator due to pressure dropping. I will have to check the spark. Thanks !

Polaris offers a computer reflash to take care of this problem. I had the same issue with my 2016 Rush 800. It's been fine ever since the reflash.

Back
Top Bottom