• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2015 axys 800 Low rpm /TPS/Exhaust valve second stage

Thanks for the INFO... I will be testing in the garage this weekend...

Has anyone bought the Shop manual on CD from the guy on eBay? (30$) Is it what he says it is ...

Update:
I did a bunch of testing ...I touched and tested every thing electrical .
did s few wide open pulls against the brake used a go pro to watch the exhaust valve actuator ...
Found that the throttle felt like the throttle body plates bottomed out before the thumb lever hit the bar ... I shortened the cable with the adjuster at the handle bar...gave it some extra free play.
no snow to get a good test .

Dis you find anything that resolved your issues?

Update

It works... After every thing else I threw 2 new iridium plugs just for sanity's sake . it cleaned up and ran 8250... I re adjusted the throttle cable left it with some slack ... PCV5 shows 4.268 down some from what it was.
so before we loaded up I put the old plugs back in to see if it would act up , Took 3 hard pulls but it laied down at 7900 and stayed there.
so the Plugs were it...
So i got to spend some quality time getting to know how everything works , got to touch and clean all the sensor connections and a new shop manual ( thanks for the link)... all things I wanted to do any way.
Thank you Very much to all that took time to help.
JIm
FYI Now I know it works I ordered a BMP pipe ....

What are the iridium plugs you used. Glad your running good ! Did you put iridium plugs back in again and make sure it wasn't a fluke ?

So... just for the record the first set was "new" September ish , only 20/30 miles.
They were NGK's and yes I did put the iridium's back in . I do believe I had one bad plug rite out of the box.(They seem to fail in strange ways) ... I have used many of them and can only remember 2 or 3 failures.

What is the manu. And part number for the iridium plus. I might want to try them out.

NGK (3981) BR9EIX Iridium IX

Back
Top Bottom