• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2015 Axys 800 Pro X Service Manual

wallacbr

Wondering if someone with a service manual for a 2015 Pro X 800 could enlighten me whether the suspension section explains detailed steps to rebuild the Walker Evans shocks? Also if the valving specs are shown? And last but not least what the correct part number is? I'm not looking for pictures since I plan to purchase the manual, I just want to know what I'm getting before I do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Wondering if someone with a service manual for a 2015 Pro X 800 could enlighten me whether the suspension section explains detailed steps to rebuild the Walker Evans shocks? Also if the valving specs are shown? And last but not least what the correct part number is? I'm not looking for pictures since I plan to purchase the manual, I just want to know what I'm getting before I do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Yes manual # 9925999 contains the information you need including the valve stacks for S and X as well as RMK.

Back
Top Bottom