• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2016 service manual

500ssman

Does anyone know how long it will take polaris to release the 2016 service manual? I'm assuming it will be fall when the new sleds are in production I'm thinking.

well we didn't get the 2015 paper manual till late January , even tho it was on DW late June /July , so who knows , nothing really changed for 2016 so a 15 manual would work in a pinch ....

No I would imagine there would be little to no changes but it would nice to have a manual when the sled arrives especially for going over torque values and measurements..

Shouldn't have changed much.

There are some mistakes in service manual.

TPS example in the box that Polaris did shouldn't be in there. It confuses people.
Just need the base , idle and WOT voltage . They don't even show a base voltage??

Also, ignition coils on secondary windings to check for resistance(ohms) is wrong.
Should be 13 instead of 18 without plug cap reading. Confusing.
That's all I found so far.

Back
Top Bottom