• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

I was waiting for an assault but I'm going to sell my rmk and make my assault more off trail friendly and get a pro x for trail.

I like to ride off trail as much as i can, but sometimes im spending alot of time on the trail, so on my Pro X i put the Pro S sway bar on it and it stops the body roll and helps it handle awesome on the trail. i also lowered my pre load as much as i could and that helped too. but it did not hurt my off trail and jumping at all, now im 250 pounds and i very seldom bottom out. it says in the manual how low or high you can go with the pre load.

Screenshot_2015-04-09-20-29-52.png
Screenshot_2015-04-09-20-30-02.png
Screenshot_2015-04-09-20-29-52.png

Really torn between these 2 colors.

The black one is cool, but everyone who gets the Pro S LE will have the same color, the red would be more original. the red might be the better choice, less people will have that color! i onlt really had one color to choose from, but 2016 has way better choices and track choices! Go Red! except the Pro S LE has some white on it. I would still go Red! But both great colors. I like the black and orange, but im sticking with my 60th Anniversary red color...lol

The black is cool but that seems to be the thing the last few years so I'm leaning towards the red.

Back
Top Bottom