• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2017 800 assault is a dud

assault 800

2017 800 assault i think i got the dud out of the bunch 150 mile,s an only getting 8150 rpm,s an i have beat the shit out of it wide open throttle from day 1. an iv checked clutching, off set, .015 clearance, different belts. anyone have any idea,s

2017 800 assault i think i got the dud out of the bunch 150 mile,s an only getting 8150 rpm,s an i have beat the shit out of it wide open throttle from day 1. an iv checked clutching, off set, .015 clearance, different belts. anyone have any idea,s
Give it time. Mine was low also until yesterday. Just hit 300 mi. I got a feeling that it's hours related though. My neighbor has same sled, last weekend he was hitting top rpms, I was not. He had less miles but more hours, yesterday I was hitting 8350 consistently and quickly.

Yup give it some more time. At this point, engine hours matter more than miles. It'll really open up once you get towards 10 hours

Back
Top Bottom