• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2017 Lineup

I love my 14 assualy.I have z broz springs in front and center shocks with a relvalve and it's a mogul masher.In the moguls and jumping it's more fun and rides better then my switchback pro x.

You need a new '17. Way better sled. They also had a '16 on the test ride to compare to the '17. Who ever had a '17 then got on the '16 wanted off on the next switch. I did!

When I rode the '17s with Polaris I hammered it in the woods, low snow, rocks, branches, stumps and what ever was there and it never bottomed out.
Was it too stiff Jeff or was it endless travel?

If you watch the video one engineer explains the IGX suspension. It's 43% more travel in fts, different pitch, rails are tipped so it acts like a 137" on the snow. Irs the amazing suspension I knew Polaris had since 2010 cause I seen the patent on it back then. I'm looking forward to riding one of these.

Was it too stiff Jeff or was it endless travel?
It didn't feel too stiff, actually had a nice ride. Engineer described it that the front arm forward was the the same as the Axys SB. I'm sure there is different spring & valving.

If anyone has the chance to go to a Sneak Peak and look at one of the Assults do it! I'm going next Tuesday in St' Johnsbury VT. to look it over again. Pick up on what I missed.

FB_IMG_1456926289918.jpg

Last edited:
It didn't feel too stiff, actually had a nice ride. Engineer described it that the front arm forward was the the same as the Axys SB. I'm sure there is different spring & valving.
Thanks Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom