• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2018 BMP Pipe for 2015-2018 Axys 800 HO motors.

Lenn Johnson

Only has 500 miles. Fits all 2015-2018 Axys 800 HO motors. $400 shipped to US postal codes only.

BMP 1.jpg
BMP 1.jpg
BMP 3.jpg

Have a guy that wants to buy my sled so I put it back to stock before he tries it. I've had a BMP pipe on my last 2 sleds....2016 Axys Rush and 2017 Assault. They work well.

I'll be riding another Polaris....hopefully with a new motor. I really like the Assault. It's the best trail sled I've ever owned. The traction and weight transfer are amazing. This guy doesn't want my sled till the end of March but I promised I'd let him try it in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone try the dyno port pipe??? Wonder how that's working out. Rich makes good products.
Fastsledder has a couple I believe. Working well and the trail can passes a Michigan DNR sound test site.

Lenn, do you need a programmer to run the bmp pipe? Did you notice a gain with the pipe?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lenn, do you need a programmer to run the bmp pipe? Did you notice a gain with the pipe?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They recommend one but you don't have to. Just leave it in ethanol mode. I would not have run it on my last 3 sleds if it didn't work. :)

Back
Top Bottom