• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2018 Polaris, any guess on what is coming on March 6th ???

shwantz34

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Polaris Indy 850 XC 129
2018 Polaris, any guess on what is coming on March 6th ???

any speculation ?
what do you think we will have

2 Stroke Tripple ?
four stroke Turbo ?
2 stroke Turbo ?
2 or four stroke Compressor ?
Big bore ?
Stroker ?

Big bore strocket 2 stroke Turbo 3 cylindre :)

Bold new Grafic :-(

I was saying bng, but there was a video clip on fb as a teaser with motor running ??
Polaris is teasing with the sound of this motor .
It's down now

I hope, damn do I hope it's a bore and stroked version of the 800 ho . But I think I'm dreaming on that , lol

I personally would love to have the axys in a 129" with igx . Call it the Indy Super Sport :DRockon

I was saying bng, but there was a video clip on fb as a teaser with motor running ??
Polaris is teasing with the sound of this motor .
It's down now

I hope, damn do I hope it's a bore and stroked version of the 800 ho . But I think I'm dreaming on that , lol

I personally would love to have the axys in a 129" with igx . Call it the Indy Super Sport :DRockon

Yeah i have seen this vids
On the french canadian forum
They talk avoit is it a twin or tripple??? I Think its a twin.

I also see ehat they call a Titan Xc , seems to be a
Kind of assault, with 20 inch track. It eas on 2 forum
But all the pic disapear a few hours after post.... maybe that one is real .
Personaly i would like a big tripple, or la ke you steoke
And bore twin. A real 4stroke
Turbo killer....

this is the pic that was on the french forum

00011651757b4be79339f5243729eb2b.jpg

Well if that's what all ths anticipation is about then geez.
Thought it would be something more exciting that that!

With 2 low snow winters in a row and low sales, ill be happy if all they do is announce that they will still be making snowmobiles!

Speaking of triples. I worked on a friend's yamaha 600 triple last week. It needed a new oil pump.

When I was done and started it up, I got goose bumps! No joke. All my memories of 2 stroke triples came flodding back. I forgot how amazing they sound. Especially the last Yamaha triples. They have an extra smooth zing and ting to the sound. The 700 triple pipe viper should be inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame.

To really appreciate the sled. You have to be no taller than 4'9" and never encounter a bump bigger than 2". But the sound!

I agree , 2 bad winters in a row.

We all know Polaris holds stuff back and builds mountain stuff first because that's the most profitable for them.

I'd be surprised to see anything new, but if it's new, I bet it's mountain stuff .

I agree , 2 bad winters in a row.

We all know Polaris holds stuff back and builds mountain stuff first because that's the most profitable for them.

I'd be surprised to see anything new, but if it's new, I bet it's mountain stuff .
I think the mountain people had a perfect year too. So it would be wise business to spend the resources on them. Also, the Axys is only 3 years into its platform.

So, in the patent. New drive, new steering post components, new forged a arms , new track , new suspension, new coupling system

Just reading the lawyer wrote mumbo jumbo as it's so tiring . Another coffee :confused:

Could be another one of the dozens patents Polaris has but never sees public. But reading it, it's geared towards mountain, so?

Back
Top Bottom