• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2019 Switchback Adventure 800 gas can and mount source

Wags1963

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
2019 Polaris Switchback Adventure 800
Adventure Gas mount pic 2.jpg Adventure gas mount pic 1.jpg

So I'm new to this forum, I own a 19 Switchback Adventure and on the trails last year i have seen a really nice gas can bracket and flat style plastic gas can mounted on the bottom of the rear of the sled just below where the Polaris Cargo Rack Bag goes (see pic's above)

Does anyone know where I can find this set-up?

Thanks,
Wags1963

Last edited:
View attachment 2864 View attachment 2865

So I'm new to this forum, I own a 19 Switchback Adventure and on the trails last year i have seen a really nice gas can bracket and flat style plastic gas can mounted on the bottom of the rear of the sled just below where the Polaris Cargo Rack Bag goes (see pic's above)

Does anyone know where I can find this set-up?

Thanks,
Wags1963

It looks like this maybe: https://www.cyclegear.com/accessories/rotopax-gasoline-pack-1?sku_id=897148

Thanks, yes that is the gas can but what I need more than that is the bracket that the Rotopax mount screws down to, thats what i'm having a hard time finding.

Pretty sure the one in the picture is an Angry Snowman Design rack. Not sure where to buy one currently though. He was active on another forum, and I believe has a facebook page.

Back
Top Bottom