• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2022 Voyageur 155 2up?

BigGuyMDU

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Polaris Indy 550 121"
I'd prefer an adventure but they are in short supply. Has anyone added a 2 up seat to a 155 Voyageur with the built in aluminum rack already on the machine. The dealer i spoke to says it won't work with the Polaris options that are out there...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• media-1668460268638-Nov._14_2022_1_13_p.m.jpg
    media-1668460268638-Nov._14_2022_1_13_p.m.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 97
You can look up what accessories fit on Polaris website (see below). You just have to enter the model into the pull down menus and it filters the product that fits.
Looks like there are 2 seats available but both require you to buy a different rear rack since it becomes the seat support. You could also call Polaris customer support and see what they say.

Thanks for the reply. I know it shows you can but one dealer said no it couldn't at all, one said it could happen with heavy modification and then finally i went down and saw another local dealer and he showed me exactly what works and how it goes on lol. Pretty easy.

Just goes to show you not all dealers are created equal, talk about a variation in knowledge.
The online directions looked pretty straightforward, they just weren't updated to show the required additional part #s for a newer machine.
At least you found a dealer that knew what he was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom