• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

60th anny seat ??? (2015 AXYS chassis) Trade???

MSAREV

Before i go and spend the money on a 60th anny seat cover, anyone looking to trade seats??
I want the white& red seat cover for my PRO-X......i have the standard black & gray with the red stiching that came with my PRO-X ?
In MICHIGAN also.....

thanx
-Matt

Before i go and spend the money on a 60th anny seat cover, anyone looking to trade seats??
I want the white& red seat cover for my PRO-X......i have the standard black & gray with the red stiching that came with my PRO-X ?
In MICHIGAN also.....

thanx
-Matt

Man my wife would love too, is your seat in perfect condition. I don't think it would hurt her to much during trade in. If you still have it she would like a picture of the seat.
Let me know...

Only used this year-LOL!!! yea it's in good shape. I'll get some better pics of it and post em up - ok?

Only used this year-LOL!!! yea it's in good shape. I'll get some better pics of it and post em up - ok?

Well I figured the seat was in great shape, but some people are hard on there stuff...lol...my wife was just wondering and wanted to make sure.

DSC00654.JPG DSC00653.JPG DSC00652.JPG

Totally understand that !!!

Well, the seat looks great as i knew it would. but my wife said that she wants to keep hers...sorry if this caused you any problems...i tried...lol...women???

No Worries ! It's not on my "priority list" of stuff to buy just yet, so we'll see as it gets closer & closer to Fall...I just thought if someone did not like the anniversary seat and wanted the standard seat instead , this would be an easy swap- so ??

Back
Top Bottom