• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

840 at dynotech

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
Good day on dyno with Jim.
Haulins sled/motor did good even though it had Quebec gas which was only 89 octane and 15c or 58f temps with humidity.

175 HP and 110 torque on a motor that was iantomasi build. The motor is Sooooooo smooth .

Even though the dyno corrects, if it would have been -10c or 17f with 91 octane . Less humid. This motor is an easy achiever of 180 HP all day long.

I'm really happy with the way Jerry and Flav did this this motor. The Iantomasi boys know their stuff .Div20
IMG_20170223_204255_594.jpg
IMAG1313.jpg

This wasn't just about the 840. I was testing getting pipe temps up too. Success there too. Got pipe temps up 100/150 without expensive components.Div20

Haluin the mail that thumb must be twitching
Iantomasi brothers are top notch have built a few motors with them over the years there stuff always works great in the field and dyno
dropping off my ayxs switchback for some porting and pistons soon hope that wrap don't peel off lol

I should mention.

The jaws pipe is the only pipe that works with the 840 stroker . Doc seen this too on his 840 stroker

Great pipe Greg made

Back
Top Bottom