• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

89 indy xcsprs ??

Sounds like a owner made custom. No such sled made oem from Polaris. Does it have a SLP 500 RZ reed valve conversion on the motor? Post some pics.

I talked to the guy and he says it is a SLP pipes and RZ cylinders. He also said the previous owner told him the made a 500 and a 545 kit. He thinks he has the 500 kit. I assume this adds quite a bit of value to the sled ? It is in very nice shape.

Not really a sought after motor. Value is only what you can get for it. It doesn't add any value to the sled unless some just has to have it. Unlikely. The factorys made more power from a 500 several years after SLP came out with it. Just a curiosity now. never went over very well.Does it have the threaded rods in front and back with a brace running across the head top center? I don't think SLP keeps parts for them any longer.

Here is a little info here:
http://vintagesleds.com/bs/index.php?topic=59586.0

Do a google search for SLP rz 500 and you can find more

Last edited:
Not really a sought after motor. Value is only what you can get for it. It doesn't add any value to the sled unless some just has to have it. Unlikely. The factorys made more power from a 500 several years after SLP came out with it. Just a curiosity now. never went over very well.Does it have the threaded rods in front and back with a brace running across the head top center? I don't think SLP keeps parts for them any longer.

Here is a little info here:
http://vintagesleds.com/bs/index.php?topic=59586.0

Do a google search for SLP rz 500 and you can find more
slp4.jpg

Attachments

• slp.jpg
    slp.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 601
  • slp1.jpg
    slp1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 672
  • slp2.jpg